Hello!

Say hello!!
nesaro

Hello!

Post by nesaro »

Hi all,

33 yo male here, been a lurker for just a few weeks but I am feeling very inspired by this knowledgeable, broad and likeable community - so I figured I might as well join and try to give back as much as I can by sharing my thoughts and experiences (got nothing else to offer I'm afraid).

I intend to 1) start a journal to document my journey, the development of my thoughts on ER(E) and how to implement it; 2) ask and comment on your topics so we can exchange thoughts and experiences.

Looking forward to becoming a member of this forum :)

Hristo Botev

Re: Hello!

Post by Hristo Botev »

Hi!

Welcome; looking forward to following your journey.

nesaro

Post by nesaro »

Hello and Thank you!

I browsed your journal a bit before I signed up and found it very inspiring how you reduced your lifestyle expenses. I was impressed by your consistency in bike commuting and how you organized your work clothes. It is priceless to see how far other people get towards their goals and how they achieve it, especially those seemingly small every day habits.

2Birds1Stone

Post by 2Birds1Stone »

Welcome!! Already read your first few journal posts and enjoy your writing style. Are you pursuing ERE in Germany?

nesaro

Post by nesaro »

Ohhh thank you 2Birds1Stone, I apparently missed your message. I feel a bit uneasy about sharing my location in the public. I can tell you that we have the advantage of a good health and social systems but also high taxes and SS contributions, they eat away half of my gross salary.