Crypto investor !

Say hello!!
Shedir

Crypto investor !

Post by Shedir »

Hello !
It's actually my first post here, so if there is any rules i don't follow, just inform me and i'll take care.
So hello to all of you, i'm shedir, a crypto investor since august 2017, so before the crypto boom ;). I have since then been passionate about trading, which led me to financial freedom, which i wasn't even aware existed before.
And now i'm working on freedom in general to give you a quick mindset of mine, both social freedom and financial freedom because i'm not only focused on money.
I read, listen to audio daily, and go to most event in my city i can, and i just love meeting new like minded people, so i'm super happy to be here !
See you

wolf

Re: Crypto investor !

Post by wolf »

WElcome Shedir

Smashter

Post by Smashter »

Howdy! Welcome. Are you trading everything, or just crypto? Where do you see happening with bitcoin over the next 1-2 years?

We have a long bitcoin thread if you want to contribute :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7848&hilit=bitcoin

fiby41

Post by fiby41 »

Trader or investor, which one is it? I do not invest unless the investment extends my savings by 1 month at least.

I've never done any sort of trading but do have 2.5 months of expenses in crypto I can access when in any country but my own. What effect do you predict the upcoming halving will have on the price?