G'day

Say hello!!
lette

G'day

Post by lette »

Folks, I'm pleased to be here at last. Wish it were ten, twenty years ago (am in late 40s now) of course, but it's such a huge relief to find like-minded people, and wow it's made a difference to my confidence in what I'm trying to do. I've been using these kinds of ideas to guide my life decisions for many may years but Jacob has crystallised this in a way that help me feel much more focussed, and the community helps me feel much less insane for trying it!

I live in Australia and have been house sitting for 18 months to save money while I make a massive career change. Although I've probably done these things in reverse order it seems to be working OK and I'm glad to have made a start. My next big step is to find an optimal living situation, because I find the house sitting makes many of the other things hard to do efficiently. Probably I'll try renting cheaply somewhere in the hope that I can spend more time working on new potential income streams and learn about investing the little I have saved.

Scanning through the forums I see this community has a wonderful capacity to share trials, inspirations and encouragement. Thank you and I hope I can contribute as much too.

prognastat

Re: G'day

Post by prognastat »

Hi, welcome to the forums. There's a lot of people with great knowledge here and a lot of people writing and responding to journals giving advice and feedback.

What lead to finding ERE?

wolf

Re: G'day

Post by wolf »

G'day Lette! Welcome to the forum.