Introduction!

Say hello!!
Bicycle7

Introduction!

Post by Bicycle7 »

Hi everyone!

I have been reading the blog, forums and ERE book for the past year or so and would like to introduce myself. I have learned a great deal from the people on the forums and the blog, thank you. I am in my early 20's and just moved to Eugene Oregon.

I am passionate about cycling, meditation, and reading. I am working on developing skills around fixing and making things. I like to fix bikes, cars and would like to start maybe woodworking.

If anyone in Eugene would like to connect, send me a message! :D

AxelHeyst

Re: Introduction!

Post by AxelHeyst »

Welcome Bicycle7! I just went on a PNW road trip, missed Eugene, but then people have been telling me about how great it is. Where did you move there from?

Bicycle7

Post by Bicycle7 »

Yeah Eugene is a great place! I moved from Ashland Oregon, it's near the Oregon/California border. It's a nice town with lots of outdoor recreation.

Western Red Cedar

Post by Western Red Cedar »

Welcome aboard Bicycle 7! I have many great memories of Ashland, and a few from Eugene as well. I really enjoyed spending hours browsing in the Smith Family Bookstore.

Bicycle7

Post by Bicycle7 »

That's awesome you've spent time in Ashland and Eugene Western Red Cedar. I have many great memories of Ashland too, particularly of the wilderness surrounding the town. I haven't been to that bookstore yet, but now will probably check it out!