I SOLD MY CAR!

Move along, nothing to see here!
gordy50

Post by gordy50 »

Yes, y'all. It's true. After 2 months of trying to sell my car (read: one month of REALLY trying), I finally sold my car. I am moving to a city with great public transportation so having a car would be an expensive hindrance. Once I saw how much I would be saving without it, it was a no-brainer.
The story is kinda funny, actually. Last month, I placed a post to sell the car on Craigslist list in a few cities near my home. I got a few interested people but nothing ever panned out. Then, out of the blue, I was approached by a sweet lady at a soccer game (that I decided to go to at the last minute) who wanted to know how I liked my car (she informed me she was looking into buying the same model). We kept in touch and 3 days later, after her husband gave it the husbandly inspection, we made it official. It was so simple. The paperwork has been signed, the keys have been delivered, the check has been deposited.
The good news is that we all won. They got a quality, well-maintained vehicle for a GREAT price and I made a little money on the sale. More good news, I cancelled my insurance today so I don't have to pay this month. I can't explain the freedom that I feel. It is amazing!
I had to share this news with people who could appreciate it. *group hi-five*

gordy50

Post by gordy50 »

Jacob, I am a horrible person. I posted this in the wrong category. Please delete. Thanks and sorry.