LA Area, Saturday, April 7th

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
RelicO

Post by RelicO »

Great to meet all of you! That was a wonderful afternoon.

enfier

Post by enfier »

I PM'd everyone my contact info. We should do another meetup soon!

Bytta

Post by Bytta »

Hi guys,

It was great meeting you all.

Always nice to be in the company of bright people.

Anyway, I will be here until the end of May (no plan set in stone for the time being) so if you guys wanna hang out over a friendly game of poker (not that I'm good at it :D) or anything, count me in.

Cheers,

Stef

camachoborracho

Post by camachoborracho »

Damn I missed this!

Is there another one soon that's a bit more central to the valley or towards the west side?

RelicO

Post by RelicO »

Hey Stef, poker sounds great!
I'm definitely down for another meetup. Maybe we can do like a vegan or veggie potluck lunch where people bring food and whatnot (everyone might bring lentils...which is fine with me:)). My summer will be free as school is out. Otherwise I'm kind of busy, thus a lousy MC. So if someone starts a meetup and it's a Saturday, I'll probably be onboard.

KevinW

Post by KevinW »

As I said yesterday, talking with like-minded people was a truly refreshing change of pace.
I'm down for more meetups. I'm already overscheduled until mid-May, but that doesn't have to stop you guys.
Maybe sometime we could do a "lentils and homebrews of the world" event. Everyone picks a country and brings a lentil and/or homebrew recipe from that country. (Half-kidding.)

RelicO

Post by RelicO »

Kevin, awesome call on the lentils at Smart and final!!!!! I just bought 5 lbs for 3.79...Excellent!!!
The meetup was worth it if just for that.:)
So now I have a week vacation, and I'm practicing being retired. It actually works very well for me, believe it or not. Yep.

KevinW

Post by KevinW »

Glad the lentils worked out!