Creating/buying own wig to avoid long term money and time costs connected with hair care and having souvenir for old age

Fixing and making things, what tools to get and what skills to learn, ...
Stahlmann

Creating/buying own wig to avoid long term money and time costs connected with hair care and having souvenir for old age

Post by Stahlmann »

Cultural Learnings of ERE for Make Benefit Glorious Sthalmann's Savings.

Rate my autism :lol:

Well... I just try to maximize first impression or relationship value with what happens before I open my mouth :lol:

zbigi

Re: Creating/buying own wig to avoid long term money and time costs connected with hair care and having souvenir for old

Post by zbigi »

I have another approach - basically no hair care products at all ("no poo"). My only cost is cutting it every 2-3 moths. They probably don't look as glorious as a great wig, but I figure any potential interpersonal upside from wearing a wig gets destroyed when the other person finds out you're actually wearing a wig, and for weird reasons.

Jean

Re: Creating/buying own wig to avoid long term money and time costs connected with hair care and having souvenir for old

Post by Jean »

Yes, not Trying to hide your "defekts" like baldness, unibrows or crooked teeth is a good way to project confidence. This is the same as women hairs on place where There are still some expectation to shave them.

Stahlmann

Post by Stahlmann »

zbigi wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:37 am
I have another approach - basically no hair care products at all ("no poo"). My only cost is cutting it every 2-3 moths. They probably don't look as glorious as a great wig, but I figure any potential interpersonal upside from wearing a wig gets destroyed when the other person finds out you're actually wearing a wig, and for weird reasons.
The second part seems interesting for social points... of course it attacks my extreme individualistic fee fees :lol:
I think I will take this approach (doing this every 2-3 months) in comparison with self made buzz cut.
But this additional 0,1*60k still hurts..

J_

Post by J_ »

April 1st😊

Dream of Freedom

Post by Dream of Freedom »

J_ wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:06 am
April 1st😊
Don't you have a few hours left for that?

Anyways, my plan is to just shave my head if I lose my hair, which is possible since my dad is bald, my brother has been balding for years, and a genetic test says I have the gene making it more likely. Still, I am past the age they started to go bald and how genes are expressed isn't quite that simple.