Late Sexuality Extreme!

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
Stahlmann

Re: Late Sexuality Extreme!

Post by Stahlmann »

We met in different topic :D
Back then discussion was pretty heated.
I am now cooled down.

So my question now:

How would you address problems of young, frustrated chump?

Constraints:
1. I am tired of rejections.
2. Not attractive on looks level (at the moment some injuries which prevent me to be in shape and just bring me down mentally :/).
3. Not attractive on financial level (ERE fan).

I just want to feel affection of second person and have sex regularly.

The Old Man

Post by The Old Man »

@Stahlmann: The first rule is to not take advice from a woman. A woman does not understand the man's experience.

You need to understand that the world is a ruthless place. A woman, instinctively if not consciously, wants a man that can survive and even prosper in such an environment.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

General Snoopy said: The first rule is to not take advice from a woman. A woman does not understand the man's experience.

You need to understand that the world is a ruthless place. A woman, instinctively if not consciously, wants a man that can survive and even prosper in such an environment.
True-ish, but it's okay for Stahlmann to take advice from me because I am aged and fairly self-aware. Anyways, I was going to recommend that he read "The Way of the Superior Man" by Dieda, which includes topic headings such as "Never Change Your Mind Just to Please a Woman" and "She Wants the 'Killer' in You." , so we are essentially in agreement.

@Stahlmann:

What you will learn if you read this book with an open mind is that looks and money are not as attractive as being strong in your purpose. Women hate wishy-washy almost as much as they hate arrogance.

One of the best methods for planning a fun and inexpensive date is to just organize an adventure or mission you would have undertaken on your own, because it is in alignment with your interests or purpose, and then get a female to ride sidekick with you. As in:

"I'm planning on doing the 3 hour dune hike this weekend. You up for it?"

"There's some giant green bug with weird scales in my garden. I need you to get over here and help me find it again and identify it."

" I finished the next chapter of my memoir of being on the road with the band. Will you proof-read it for me? I'll make you dinner too."

"I'm going scrappin' Get your overalls on and I'll pick you up in an hour."

First. Take the lead. Form the frame. Then concern yourself with seeing to the comfort, pleasure of your date. There are many men who are superficially very successful, attractive, well-endowed with assets of any kind, who are still as at drift at core as an unemployed kid living in his Grandma's basement. Unfortunately, its one of those true things that are difficult to grasp because being engaged in your purpose will make you more attractive to females, but attempting to find a purpose in order to attract females will prove counter-productive, unless you also think of the behavior as a gift-of-sexuality that you can offer. The simple analogy would be something like:

1) Develop muscles in order to reach personal rowing goal.
2) Developed muscles as side-effect attract females.
3) Being aware of effect of muscles on female allows you to consciously engage them for purposes of arousal.