Frenchgirl's Journal

Where are you and where are you going?
FrenchGirl

Re: Frenchgirl's Journal

Post by FrenchGirl »

Hi @DutchGirl,
I am fine thank you for asking. Sorry for the late answer I was trying to climb back for the hole those attacks digged in my soul. Despite knowing intellectually that it happens a lot around the world and Paris is nothing special, it still feels unfair and aweful that YOU specifically have been targeted.

GandK

Post by GandK »

:( I'm glad you're OK.

DutchGirl

Post by DutchGirl »

I'm glad you're okay, too. I thought already that it would be an extreme coincidence if you were a victim, but still. I'm sorry that this has been happening to you, and to your wonderful capital city. I haven't visited Paris a lot, but at least five times, and I've also met many helpful French people, when trying to find the Eiffeltower or things like that. It's a big shame that this happened. Hugs.

inchicago

Post by inchicago »

Frenchgirl: I just want to say I am so sorry to hear what happened in your beautiful country. :(

julien

Post by julien »

Hola Frenchgirl... how has the launch been going so far? Did you finally manage to end 2015 above eoy 2014?
Good luck with all the work!

julien

Post by julien »

Just bumping the topic, I think we're all getting so excited to know how it's been going for them since November! :mrgreen: