So an update on the job situation. I had my technical interview this morning and it went very well. Scheduled for 30 minutes we chatted for about an hour. We had a good conversation about why I'm wanting to quit and the type of work I'm looking for. My friend told me an hour after I got off the phone they are working quickly to get me an interview with the company I'd be doing work with. They also want me for their own internal work. The offer hasn't come in yet but it sounds like its coming. I was told to expect an update by EOD tomorrow.
I'm going to wait until I've sent in the offer to give my notice at my current position, but was wondering if anyone has any advice for this? Do I tell my supervisor what day will be my last? Probably need to do it in person? Do I print out a statement and hand it to him?
Just thinking/planning ahead.