Software projects - a SAAS app

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
pemulis

Software projects - a SAAS app

Post by pemulis »

Dear fellow code monkeys. Or perhaps you prefer software engineer.

I have a couple of ideas knocking around for SAAS apps. I have started seriously analyzing a few of my own ideas (just developed the database schemas and mapped out how many hours each section should take) and have decided I still am not sure what to go for.

Anyway, the point is I have a fairly good start, and some experience but I want to share the work, profits, and have ideas to bounce off another partner in crime.

I am thinking web app, monthly or quarterly subscription model in exchange for some service. I.E. the typical SAAS model. I have experience with quite a few frameworks, languages and database systems so I can probably work with whatever you are used to however lately I prefer Node + Mongo (seriously dropping the RDBMS constraints speeds things up amazingly- just an FYI for all you whitebread, MySQL loving doubters out there... though I do love MySQL too :D ).

Anyway, please PM me if you have the interest. I am in this for the money btw so we will analyze everything for cash flow before starting.