ERE personals thread

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
JohnnyH

Post by JohnnyH »

Am I really going to be the one start that has to start this? :|
Going to keep this as brief as possible to keep internet and real life from mixing.
Male (25-35), living in Rockies, retiring or working PT within 6 months. Able and open to living anywhere in the world... Think that's it, PM me for okc link! :)
... Others feel free to post after me!

Spartan_Warrior

Post by Spartan_Warrior »

Good thinking. I'm (finally) getting into a groove dating-wise, but I'm not yet attached, and like-minded ERErs move to the front of the line!
26 / M / Straight, Baltimore MD, unable to relocate due to job (for another nine years). I'd elaborate, but if you're here you probably have the intelligence to look up my previous posts and journal for info. PM for OKC profile containing several (assuredly attractive) pics.
Offer valid while supplies last.

C40

Post by C40 »

palmera

Post by palmera »

late 20s/early 30s female in Toronto. I work in tech but on the marketing/PR side. looks don't matter to me as much as a kind, warm heart, frugal nature but emotionally generous.
i'm bubbly and outgoing, you'll have to tolerate that, hah. i've met one person IRL off this board, so they can vouch that i don't have a third arm ;)

Spartan_Warrior

Post by Spartan_Warrior »

(Don't seem to be able to edit or delete my original post... but limited time offer has expired. I am off the market for now. :)

Noob

Post by Noob »

31 Male. South Central, Pennsylvania(geographic area, not city name). I've got a few posts in here you can feel free to check me out. I don't do OKC. But I'm on a few other sites you can PM me for details. I'm just hoping to ONE day find that other half that understands that if you work really hard the first 30 or so years of your life, you can retire early and spend the rest of your life relaxing. Rather than most my age that would rather party hard all their life and then hit 65 and TRY to live on SSI. Not gonna happen. So ladies.. Don't be the grasshopper, come live the ant life with me. ;p

ThinSlicer

Post by ThinSlicer »

21 Male living in Dallas, Texas. I will be graduating from college in May and beginning to work in the financial services industry. I'm looking for a ere-minded individual who is also open-minded and caring. If you are at all interested, PM me and I will give you my OKC link.

BriarRose111

Post by BriarRose111 »

Single and looking. I am 46, Twin Cities area. I've been following the Dave Ramsey plan for 3 years and now am upping my efforts to ERE.

slsdly

Post by slsdly »

*snip*