Meetup Thursday 20 september, Netherlands, Leiden

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
DutchGirl

Post by DutchGirl »

Hey all,
M741 is traveling through Europe next week (Iceland, the Netherlands, Germany). We're going to meet up in the city of Leiden, The Netherlands next Thursday (because I don't have to work that day). So that's Thursday September 20th. Anyone else want to meet us there as well?
We'll be in the city from 10 AM onwards, we'll be meeting up at the train station, and after that we'll walk around town. It isn't a big town, so you could join us at any time. We'll have lunch outside or somewhere cheap in case of rain. We are going to visit one museum (free with a "museumjaarkaart" if you do have one) and hop on a boat (7,50 euros per person), but of course you can choose not to join us then and do something else instead.
Depending on the number of people joining and your wishes I can make up a schedule of what we'll do when.

J_

Post by J_ »

Helas, as I informed M741 already, I am not in NL next week. So I 'll have to wait for another time.

m741

Post by m741 »

Yup, looking forward to this. There's a lot of forum members in the Netherlands!

Marlene

Post by Marlene »

Darn - I´m travelling already back from somewhere different on that day. Jammer!

Aaldert

Post by Aaldert »

If only this wasn't on some slave-away day for us working class guys :)

simplex

Post by simplex »

Hi,
good idea, but to late for me. Just today (Thursday) I returned from my cycling tour in Scotland.
Let's have another meeting later, but a bit more planned in advance.
simplex

DutchGirl

Post by DutchGirl »

Let's meet up sometime! I think I can safely say we had a great day, even with some rain showers at the beginning. I hope the rest of m741's trip goes well, too.

McTrex

Post by McTrex »

Aargh...I've been trying to catch up in my RSS reader with a backlog of about 1700 forum posts somewhere since June, so I missed this. :(

DutchGirl

Post by DutchGirl »

We could do a new one? During an evening or during a saturday or sunday? Would you have a suggestion for some dates? And probably in Utrecht since this is a fairly central location?

rube

Post by rube »

Lots of Dutch people here!

I just joined this forum and might join also the meeting if I can!

simplex

Post by simplex »

What about 10 or 11 november? I can also offer a place in Wageningen with campfire (and also inside if the weather is bad). But not as central as Utrecht.
Here's also a list of dutch ERE people:

il-besa

setiramisu

simplex

McTrex

Suzanne

DutchGirl

Marius (BE)

Petra

Merijn (BE)

Country Hopper

J_

marcel

m741

aaldert

Meliora

rube

m741

Post by m741 »

Sorry, I'm American :). Was just visiting the Netherlands!