Vancouver, BC meetup?

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
Zikoris

Post by Zikoris »

Any other ERE people in or around Vancouver? It would be great to put together a meetup!

JamesR

Post by JamesR »

I expect to be in living in Vancouver starting next month.

Pedal2Petal

Re: Vancouver, BC meetup?

Post by Pedal2Petal »

I'm in Vancouver. This is the sort of thing i would attend

furiana

Post by furiana »

I'll only be in Vancouver for the next two months, but I'd love to exchange ideas. (If someone can live frugally in Vancouver, they can live frugally anywhere.)

Is anyone still around?

Pedal2Petal

Post by Pedal2Petal »

Well I'm still around... what part of Vancouver?

furiana

Post by furiana »

I work downtown. Yourself?

Zikoris

Post by Zikoris »

Wow, I almost forgot about this thread I started two years ago - I would be down to meet up, especially downtown since I live in Gastown. It would be great to meet up and exchange stories of frugal living in Canada's most expensive city!

Pedal2Petal

Post by Pedal2Petal »

I'm in North Vancouver. So that's 3 total? Sounds like we're getting somewhere.

Zikoris

Post by Zikoris »

Just an update, there's now a Vancouver Mustachian meetup group if any of you guys are interested! The direction it seems to be going is outdoor activities and free events of various types. http://www.meetup.com/Money-Mustache-Meetup-Vancouver/

Pedal2Petal

Post by Pedal2Petal »

Zikoris wrote:Just an update, there's now a Vancouver Mustachian meetup group if any of you guys are interested! The direction it seems to be going is outdoor activities and free events of various types. http://www.meetup.com/Money-Mustache-Meetup-Vancouver/
Cool thanks for the headsup, are you part of this group? I joined up + suggested an event since there weren't any upcoming

Zikoris

Post by Zikoris »

Pedal2Petal wrote:
Zikoris wrote:Just an update, there's now a Vancouver Mustachian meetup group if any of you guys are interested! The direction it seems to be going is outdoor activities and free events of various types. http://www.meetup.com/Money-Mustache-Meetup-Vancouver/
Cool thanks for the headsup, are you part of this group? I joined up + suggested an event since there weren't any upcoming
Yep! I'm the female out of the three organizers. What was your event idea? I can schedule it if it's not too complicated (i.e. I can write out a description and directions).

Pedal2Petal

Post by Pedal2Petal »

Zikoris wrote: Yep! I'm the female out of the three organizers. What was your event idea? I can schedule it if it's not too complicated (i.e. I can write out a description and directions).
This was the text of my message. I got the subject wrong though. Subject should read Summer Sessions not Cates Park Concert (Cates park is out of everyone's way)

Meetup Message from: trevor, Member of Money Mustache Meetup - Vancouver
Free Cates Park Concert (saturdays)

Just joined the group at the suggestion of someone on the ERE forums. Thought I'd suggest an event - it's the Summer Sessions which happens every saturday at Lonsdale Quay. Easy to get there - just take seabus.

http://vancouversnorthshore.com/whats-h ... /?eID=4690

Looking forward to meeting fellow tightwads in YVR ;)