Ray Jardine's "Blood Cleaner" concept? Also, making your own nano-silver?

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
TopHatFox

Ray Jardine's "Blood Cleaner" concept? Also, making your own nano-silver?

Post by TopHatFox »

Seems too good to be true, but what the hell, let's put it through the ERE crowd test:

http://www.rayjardine.com/Blood_Cleaner/index.htm

Does it seem like a plausible concept to you all? It seems worth trying with skepticism/caution to me~

Lemon

Re: Ray Jardine's "Blood Cleaner" concept? Also, making your own nano-silver?

Post by Lemon »

So a device the supposes to kill all 'pathogens' in the blood stream without killing any native tissue as well as getting rid of all manner of vague symptoms that wouldn't easily be attributable to pathogens.

This is done with microcurrents of electricity that magically leave human cells intact. Given the basic building blocks of all cells are the same this is a pretty impressive (impossible) claim. It also does this all while neatly filtering it just on your wrist so is giving currents Powful enough to fry pathogens that zip past in the blood without causing any damage to the cells in direct contact with the device. This is just madness. Electricity does not work like that.

Bonus point for anecdote evidence including 'no one can cure my malaria with conventional treatment but magic electricity watch can'

Bonus point for killing only bugs in the blood stream. Because totally all infections are all in the blood rather than primarily ones that I would be really fucking worried about and would not expect just to have a mild headache cured with some whale music

Double bonus points for including chronic Lyme disease

More bonus points for having no data at all.

In short pseudo science of the Victorian 'use electricity to cure everyone' variety'

ThisDinosaur

Re: Ray Jardine's "Blood Cleaner" concept? Also, making your own nano-silver?

Post by ThisDinosaur »

Olaz wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:43 am
Seems too good to be true
That should be your first warning sign.
Olaz wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:43 am
It seems worth trying with skepticism/caution to me~
It would be worth trying if you got one for free AND could prove it was harmless. But, like Crazylemon said, cells are cells. If this thing zaps microbes, then it zaps blood and tissue cells too. Antibiotics and antiparasitics work by exploiting biochemical differences between host and pathogen. Even chemotherapy works by exploiting cancer cells' idiosyncracies. You'd have to prove this device exploits a documented difference in response to "pulsed microcurrents." Then double blind placebo controlled trials for specific infections would be nice.