Work vs. Exercise

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
BRUTE

Re: Work vs. Exercise

Post by BRUTE »

jesus. brute will watch this video later for.. motivation.

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

@7wb5 - Please stop calling a kettlebell a "kettle ball" as soon as possible, eh? It hurts my head a lot. DW does the same thing but I suspect she just does it to mess with my sense of sensibility. I mean ... do you say ... dumb ball and bar ball?

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

@jacob: lol- Will comply. I have no kettlebell, nor pylometric jumping box, in my possession, but I was able to hop up 15 inches on to the sofa holding a 5 lb. dumbbell.

Tabata kickbacks with 5 lb dumbbell in knee: 15/16/15/15/16/18/16/16
Tabata push-ups: 9/9/7/7/6/6/6/6
100 body weight hip bridges

I also shoveled dirt, biked, slash-mulched a bunch of chicory with a hand tool, and my usual bit of light aerobic activity. My sister just handed me some sort of concoction she made out of dark chocolate, marshmallow creme, and graham crackers. Life is good : )

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

How strong would a person have to be in order to lift a double axle camper that weighs 2900 lbs. up in the air a few inches off of its jack? Do you think it is possible that Iskra Lawrence could ever win any sort of wrestling match against a person who can perform such a camper stunt?

What would be the most efficient method to simultaneously move your hip measurement from 44.5 to 43 inches, your waist measurement from 31.5 to 29 inches, your hip-thrust strength level to approximately 210 lbs, and your box jump height to approximately 3 ft?