Warrior Diet Log

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
banker22

Re: Warrior Diet Log

Post by banker22 »

DAY 2: 236.6lbs (-1.0lbs)

Didn't sleep much last night due to work, but still lost a bit of weight.

Here's what I ate:

1300: small cup of cocoa
1600: 200 cals of fruit
1900: small glass of red wine
2000: bacon and cheese quesadilla, chips and salsa, 3 potato skins with cheese and bacon, 4 small steak fajitas, 750 cals of gluten free cookies

I ate a TON, maybe BC drinking the wine on an empty stomach messed w my blood sugar a little. I can't imagine losing weight eating this much but I guess I probably only ate around 2000-2500 cals.

JL13

Post by JL13 »

Alcohol without carbs (or anything) eaten packs a serious punch! I went to a bourbon party 1 week into the WD and I lost 2 days of my life.

Dragline

Post by Dragline »

If you can lose weight eating that stuff, all I can say is "how I envy the young". :)

banker22

Post by banker22 »

DAY 3: 235.4 (-2.2lbs)

Frankly I'm amazed I still lost weight !

I woke up in the middle of the night with reflux. I should probably eat a little earlier and/or limit certain foods to avoid reflux. I guess eating a shitload of Mexican food before bed was never going to be a good idea :lol:

Planning to be a bit more sensible tonight... Maybe eat a ton of fruit rather than cookies. With that in mind, the initial goal is to adapt to this eating schedule first before I start changing food choices... So let's see!

Dragline

Post by Dragline »

Congrats!

I might suggest a little more fiber -- it will fill you up and absorb the acid. Easiest thing would be to get some psyllium husk or something like that.

And I hate you and your young metabolism. ;-)

banker22

Post by banker22 »

DAY 4: 234.2lbs (-3.4lbs)

Broke my fast earlier yesterday. My eating window was from 4pm - 8pm. I am also busy today from 5pm - 8pm, so will likely have a meal before. Weight is steadily coming off, but I was as low as 233 last week.

BRUTE

Post by BRUTE »

brute congratulates banker22. brute is also doing warrior diet right now, and knows how great it feels :)
brute actually does pretty much 23/1 fasting/feeding, except sometimes he can't fit enough calories into a single meal, then it's more like 22/2 or similar. brute isn't sure that it matters, but it feels easier to just cook once per day than twice, especially because "late lunch" is hard to make/acquire/fit in, versus it's very easy to fit in big dinners.