ERE on Amazon Best Seller List

Questions and comments
Ego

ERE on Amazon Best Seller List

Post by Ego »

What!?

This first one is #3 on the Business & Money chart

The second is the overall book sales on Amazon, #25 just behind Harry Friggen Potter.

Ego

Re: ERE on Amazon Best Seller List

Post by Ego »

I just checked my library. All copies are on hold or checked out. Whoo hooo!!

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

It reached #16 for about an hour on the total ranking list. In front of Fantastic Friggin' Beasts (Rowling again), also Kondo and Ferriss, but still not reaching the popular interest of important literary works about Tim Tebow, the baby's first 100 words, or something Bill O'Reilley had to say.

The fame is already fading though.

The bump was probably due to this article which had a link going directly to the ERE book. It was one of the most popular articles on CNBC today having 2-3 links on the front page, fairly high up too. I hear the comments were pretty bad, just like always. The belief that one needs several million USD for FI in still common. Fortunately my ad blocker makes me jump through hoops to actually read them and I learned not to bother.

Unfortunately, given the audience, I think this will result in a lot complainypants blowback(*) a few weeks from now, although one can hope that a few people will be able to change their mental frameworks and that the guy who suffered through the lynch mob will get some good readers after all.

(*) MSM exposure usually results in poor book reviews some 3ish weeks later because the average reader/person is not ready for this level of information. Challenging commonly held beliefs usually results in denial and anger---acceptance only happens much much later.

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny »

Must be time for the infomercial. Or QVC. :D

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

George the original one

Post by George the original one »

LOL, never underestimate the dangers of live advertising!