ERE in KCLS!

Questions and comments
AlexOliver

Post by AlexOliver »

The ERE book is now at in the King County Library System (WA)! Or at least on order. I'm the SECOND hold, so my question is, which one of you also requested it?

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

I think it's been in there for a while(?)
Here is an [incomplete] list from worldcat.

AlexOliver

Post by AlexOliver »

I requested it when it first came out and it just showed up on my "holds" list. It's listed as "on order" so it's not actually there yet. [Worldcat also got the library wrong. The KCLS website says it's at Bellevue and worlcat says it's at Issaquah.] EDIT: I just remembered the system is headquartered in Issaquah, so this makes sense.
The important thing is, it's in the high-stress, high-maintenance area that is suburban Seattle :)

Redsted1

Post by Redsted1 »

@AlexOliver--It was me. :) I ordered it within the first few days of it being available. I live in Bellevue...don't judge! Haha Hopefully we can spread the good word around the Seattle Metro area.

AlexOliver

Post by AlexOliver »

Booooo you even got it in your library! I used to live in Bellevue, so no judgement. I like it more than my current town, I mean at least it has bus service.

Redsted1

Post by Redsted1 »

Whereabouts are you located? We need to resurrect the ERE PNW meetup--apologies for hijacking the thread! :/

AlexOliver

Post by AlexOliver »

Maple Valley. I could probably do something in Seattle (downtown) or Bellevue (downtown) between Dec 15 and Jan 2.