Where do "Rights" come from?

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
Riggerjack

Re: Where do "Rights" come from?

Post by Riggerjack »

This combination of quotes made me :lol: :roll:
Then I got it just about right. It makes me a bit sad when I write something, chuckle, post, and come back to find that I have offended someone. Not sad enough to show restraint, obviously. :D

Riggerjack

Post by Riggerjack »

I'm not sure where Riggerjack got the idea that I'm some kind of commie, but nearly every comment about me reads like you are schooling a cartoon of a lib'ral SJW. I'm not offended, its just not accurate and I'm not sure where it comes from. Did you figure out who made that "stick/carrot" comment yet?
Commie/SJW? No. I think you are young. I'm guessing mid to late 20's. I haven't had a chance to find that bit of overreacting on my part, or maybe I'm not enthusiastic to go find it...

My "voice" sounds like I'm lecturing, but that isn't my intent. I am just so slow at typing with one finger on my phone, that I sum up a paragraph's of information in a sentence or two. It makes for an awkward read, but it's all I have the time/patience for.

I'm slow to respond lately, because I am currently working 6-7 days a week. I'll be more timely when I have more time.

enigmaT120

Post by enigmaT120 »

Riggerjack your posts are amazing, especially if done on a phone.