Who owns who?

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
Stahlmann

Who owns who?

Post by Stahlmann »

http://forum.earlyretirementextreme.com ... 81#p124581
The socioeconomic upper class. "Don't worry, I know some people. They're great people. I'll connect you to them. We'll make a deal." (Most important capital: information) [No, not all of them talk like Trump :mrgreen: But Trump is a great example of the upper class. Notice how he doesn't give a fark about supreme middle class values such as being educated/informed/consistent/... that's because his life/values haven't been built up around the idea of being a good professional drone, unlike most people who vote D or most politicians who speak "middle class" (that's the job of politicians by the way; it's why the upper class pays them!). Incidentally, if you want to dispute this, please start another thread!!!]
Ok, so I want to see dispute about it :lol:

BRUTE

Re: Who owns who?

Post by BRUTE »

for one, Trump's obsession with gold and attention seems to brute like a middle class version of "upper class", or even what a lower class human would expect the upper class to look like. from the very limited information brute has, actual upper class humans don't value bling or attention.

7Wannabe5

Re: Who owns who?

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Some wealthy people are interesting. Many of them are boring. Trump somehow manages to be interesting and boring at the same time.