World War Three

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
bryan

Re: World War Three

Post by bryan »

well, I watched CitizenFour recently. Chills actually seeing some of the things on camera. When you combine this stuff with the trends in Policing in the US (militarization, more cyber weapons, just saw this image this morning: https://twitter.com/Blk_Voice/status/781946688793612288), it really makes you feel... something.

What should we say to the three letter agency officers reading our posts here? I'm rather sure I'm on some lists and wouldn't be surprised if a few of you are as well.

fiby41

Post by fiby41 »

BRUTE

Post by BRUTE »

most dangerous border in the world.. brute hopes whoever has their finger on the nukes keeps their cool!

vezkor

Post by vezkor »

crazy to think that the next world war will be highly twitterized.

That's something the allies and axis didn't have!

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

In order to have a world war, there needs to be something that the entire world is willing to go to war over or something where a few parties spread their war to the entire world.

There's also no reason that WWIII needs to take the shape of a third generation type war.

The war on terror is in many ways a world-wide 4th gen war.---That is, with the caveat that the terrorism moniker has been significantly diluted due to its widespread use by the powers that be. If we remove all the labels from civil wars on actions that aren't politically motivated, it begins to look a lot more regional.