Trump - Clown Genius

Should you squeeze the toothpaste tube in the middle or from the end?
Chad

Re: Trump - Clown Genius

Post by Chad » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:43 pm

I really hope he doesn't understand what he is doing. If he does, this is all very dangerous.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims ... 17625.html

George the original one

Post by George the original one » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:07 pm

We're getting the clown genius president we knew as a candidate before the election. Those who believed it was an act and he would be different were regrettably mistaken.

scriptbunny

Post by scriptbunny » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:29 pm

Chad wrote:I really hope he doesn't understand what he is doing. If he does, this is all very dangerous.
I don't think he understands what he's doing, nor do I think that makes it any less dangerous.

subgard

Post by subgard » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:17 pm

I really hope he doesn't understand what he is doing. If he does, this is all very dangerous.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims ... 17625.html
It's a classic psychopath trick.

In interpersonal life, psychopaths seek to destroy the credibility of those around them before they even say anything bad about the psychopath.
The more likely a person is to report something negative about the psychopath, the more likely the psychopath will do this. If the psychopath suspects you've realized what they're really like, prepare for a full on character assassination behind your back.

Trump will continue to do this. Notice how he attempted to discredit the Congressional Budget office before they even reported on the healthcare replacement plan.

BRUTE

Post by BRUTE » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 pm

tax returns leaked