Governments, World Banks, and Tin Foil Hats

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
HSpencer

Post by HSpencer »

@ The Dude
I just have finished "Apollyon Rising 2012" The Lost Symbol Found and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed. By Thomas Horn. I got this on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Apollyon-Rising-2 ... 226&sr=1-1
This was a fascinating book!! If you have any Conspiracy blood whatsoever, I highly recommend it!! Let me know if you get it.

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

@HSpencer
Thanks for the reference! I added it to my wish list, but I am going to see if it is available at my library before I consider purchasing. I will let you know when I get it and finish reading it. Right now my reading list is pretty long so it might be a while.
I am currently reading "What works on wall street" based off Jacob's reference.
I usually like documentaries for conspiracy stuff because they do not require a large time investment to get the quick overview, but I can see how books might be better for defending the facts. Often documentaries just show you a few "weak" facts without showing the arguments and reasons for the other side of an argument.
I read a review that said the first 19 chapter was just a review on history and last had all the beef. Are the history chapters interesting "gripping" reading or slow and painful?

HSpencer

Post by HSpencer »

@ The Dude
Actually this book completes as it goes along. I think you need the full read, unlike what the reviewer said.

This is going to depend on if you believe the Founding Fathers were Freemason Illuminati.

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

@HSpencer
I finally got this book along with Jacob's newly released. It still might be a while before I read it, but I will give you an update!

HSpencer

Post by HSpencer »

@The Dude
Great to hear you got the book. I will look forward to your review of it when your done!!
This is one of those I told you about. You go between reading it, throwing it in the trash, going back and pulling it out, and chunking it back in. But it will stick in your throat like an un-swallowed pill. My copy has been in and out about three times. It even got some coffee grounds on it the last pitch!!

Now it sits on my desk, face down, but still kept at the ready.

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

@HSpencer
I read the book. My review...interesting, well researched, but they take a few lines in scripture, other things, and run with some far out ideas. The nephilim are an interesting topic and the gene modification mentioned might soon be future news, but I did not take much more out of it beyond entertainment value.
As for the Freemason stuff, there may be some relevance, but I don't think anyone can know for fact what individuals believed hundreds of years ago. I do agree that Washington has done a great job at keeping specific religion out of it. This makes the Freemason theory appear more accurate than one where people believe our country was founded on Christianity.

HSpencer

Post by HSpencer »

Dude---
Seemed like an ancient history lesson on Greek and Egyptian culture and beliefs. Fast forward to the founding of America.

A lesson on The Freemasons. Then something about the US Seal.

(You got to admit the math exercises on the 33 degree ~ Year 2012 stuff was interesting). I had heard some of that before. Your left with "What if this guy is right". But you see, that's the "thing" about these publications---nobody knows---you can't get enough facts to nail it together and have it verifiable. That's why so many people can write conspiracy books--they can say what they wish---because nobody can prove one way or the other. What if I wrote a book and stated Mount Everest was the landing place of a space ship, and ten Krones from Zibbula? You going up there to check it? Nope. But if I make it interesting enough, I can start a new culture.
So I took out of the book the following:
The Great Seal of the US tells us that the Anti-Christ comes to us in 2012. (via a math exercise.)
The Capitol Dome and the Washington Monument represent the vagina and phallus that will cause the "birth" of this.
So all of this information is hidden in plain sight.
Whoop! End of story.
"Field Artillery--King of Battle"