What is the name of the, RV park in SF, that Jacob lives in

All the different ways of solving the shelter problem. To be static or mobile? Roots, legs, or wheels?
LeftMyHeartInSF

Post by LeftMyHeartInSF »

I read an article about Jacob. It said he lives in an RV in San Francisco. Could I get the name of the park he lives in? I live in an RV and need to move to San Francisco for work. I can't afford an apartment. Thank you

Mo

Post by Mo »

what's, up with the, commas?

Spartan_Warrior

Post by Spartan_Warrior »

Welcome! I would suggest looking at the parks that are closest to where you'll be working, buying food and conducting other business rather than whichever one Jacob stayed in.

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

If it's the yahoo article, the interview was written sometimes last year. I've since moved to a 1BD apartment in Chicago.
I lived in a park in the east bay, not in SF. Just search for mobile home parks or RV parks in SF. There's at least one but I don't remember the name. Don't confuse this with camping grounds---those are intended for tourists.
Alternatively, there are a bunch of them in Hayward next to BART, also in Oakland. The Hayward ones are pretty expensive though, like $600. We paid $495 for our spot.