Free copy of my new book about financial freedom

Your favorite books and links
JakeD

Free copy of my new book about financial freedom

Post by JakeD »

My new book is free on Amazon for the next few days only. It's called Job Free: Four Ways to Quit the Rat Race and Achieve Financial Freedom on Your Terms. Many members of the ERE forum provided valuable feedback on the draft, following a request for beta readers that I made here last year.

You can download a free copy now, while the giveaway lasts. http://getbook.at/jobfree

In order to get your free copy, ignore the Kindle Unlimited link and instead click to "buy now" (for $0) on the kindle ebook. That should give you the ebook free of charge. Amazon makes this process a bit confusing because they are always trying to promote Kindle Unlimited.

RD

Re: Free copy of my new book about financial freedom

Post by RD »

Thanks!
Will read it this weekend.

slog

Post by slog »

Thanks grabbed a copy!

Dragline

Post by Dragline »

Got mine. Have you ventured into the Old Quarter in Panama City yet, Jake? It's a UNESCO heritage site and they filmed part of a James Bond movie there.

enigmaT120

Post by enigmaT120 »

I just bought it (free, thanks!) and then remembered that I removed Kindle from my Android tablet, as it wouldn't let me put it on the SD card and I needed the room on the built-in memory. Oh well, it will still be there when I get Kindle back.

I read my library books with that Overdrive program. I like it better than Kindle, anyway.

JakeD

Post by JakeD »

Dragline wrote:Got mine. Have you ventured into the Old Quarter in Panama City yet, Jake? It's a UNESCO heritage site and they filmed part of a James Bond movie there.
Yes! It is called Casco Viejo and it is one of our favourite areas of Panama City. We went to Spanish language lessons there. It's very much an area in transition at the moment, with a lot of new bars and restaurants and many buildings being renovated, as well as other run-down buildings that haven't been touched yet. We're currently back visiting the UK for a while but will be going back to Panama afterwards.

JakeD

Post by JakeD »

enigmaT120 wrote:I just bought it (free, thanks!) and then remembered that I removed Kindle from my Android tablet, as it wouldn't let me put it on the SD card and I needed the room on the built-in memory. Oh well, it will still be there when I get Kindle back.

I read my library books with that Overdrive program. I like it better than Kindle, anyway.
The kindle system can be a bit inconvenient. In case it helps, you can also get the Kindle app on a desktop or on a smartphone, so you could read it on one of those devices if you like.

Dragline

Post by Dragline »

JakeD wrote:
Dragline wrote:Got mine. Have you ventured into the Old Quarter in Panama City yet, Jake? It's a UNESCO heritage site and they filmed part of a James Bond movie there.
Yes! It is called Casco Viejo and it is one of our favourite areas of Panama City. We went to Spanish language lessons there. It's very much an area in transition at the moment, with a lot of new bars and restaurants and many buildings being renovated, as well as other run-down buildings that haven't been touched yet. We're currently back visiting the UK for a while but will be going back to Panama afterwards.
Just be careful you don't stray into the dicey neighborhood next to it at night, which has a bad reputation for a place to get robbed.

vexed87

Post by vexed87 »

@enigma, there's also kindle cloud reader if you don't mind screen reading.

JakeD

Post by JakeD »

Dragline wrote: Just be careful you don't stray into the dicey neighborhood next to it at night, which has a bad reputation for a place to get robbed.
Very true. Much of the city feels very safe, even at night, but that is one area we avoid. Are you based in Panama? Sounds like you know the city.

JakeD

Post by JakeD »

Today is your last chance to download it for free! http://getbook.at/jobfree

I made it to #1 on Amazon US Best Sellers in Retirement Planning and #1 on Amazon UK Best Sellers in Personal Finance :)

Dragline

Post by Dragline »

JakeD wrote:
Dragline wrote: Just be careful you don't stray into the dicey neighborhood next to it at night, which has a bad reputation for a place to get robbed.
Very true. Much of the city feels very safe, even at night, but that is one area we avoid. Are you based in Panama? Sounds like you know the city.
I spent a bunch of time there in 2014, because we are representing some of the construction firms working on the new locks for the canal. Go see them if you get a chance -- I got to walk through them before they put the water back in.