Hello from Texas!

Say hello!!
mathewsmith12

Hello from Texas!

Post by mathewsmith12 »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Mathew and my dream is to retire early in my own log home! I've recently paid off my college degree and I'm going to continue to save the same amount of money each month for my land and cabin kit :D

Best,

Mathew

wolf

Re: Hello from Texas!

Post by wolf »

Hi Mathew from Texas!
Great to have you here. Welcome!

Viktor K

Post by Viktor K »

Welcome, I'm from Texas as well, at least since the time I was old enough to remember. Left at 18, but still go back once or twice a year to visit family and friends. I miss doing all sorts of things down at the coast and floating down the river in a tube the most. Congrats on paying off college as well :D

mathewsmith12

Post by mathewsmith12 »

MDFIRE2024 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:16 am
Hi Mathew from Texas!
Great to have you here. Welcome!
Thank you MDFIRE2024 :)

mathewsmith12

Post by mathewsmith12 »

Viktor K wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:12 am
Welcome, I'm from Texas as well, at least since the time I was old enough to remember. Left at 18, but still go back once or twice a year to visit family and friends. I miss doing all sorts of things down at the coast and floating down the river in a tube the most. Congrats on paying off college as well :D
How come you left :shock: !?

Thank you, it is a great relief and now I can start saving properly 8-)

Viktor K

Post by Viktor K »

It's a good question. I think I really enjoyed my high school years there, but I had an opportunity for in-state in Colorado, so I felt it was time to change. I was also consuming a lot of bud at the time so CU-Boulder seemed like a great idea :roll: