Hi everyone

Say hello!!
Infamous

Hi everyone

Post by Infamous »

I should be receiving the book in the mail tomorrow.
I really have been enjoying and encouraged by the journal section!

So about me, I tend to be pretty private, but will do the best I can. Right now I own multiple companies and work for myself and love it, besides the stress.
Im getting a late start I guess, I turn 40 in January and honestly I am horrible with money. Luckily my wife isn't :P But we both nee to work on things.
If everything goes the way I am hoping, our house should be paid off with in the next two years. we do both drive leased vehicles, but that will be changing once my lease is up. We will either go with one vehicle or I will purchase a beater. I have a couple garages full of stuff to get rid of, unless I can use some of it in future companies. I do have a few ideas for other businesses.

Only a little bit of money saved right now, I know I can trim in places.Ttightening up for 5 to 10 years is really no problem for me to secure our future.
I am in the U.S. in Pennsylvania.

BRUTE

Re: Hi everyone

Post by BRUTE »

welcome

Gilberto de Piento

Post by Gilberto de Piento »

Welcome! Getting away from the leases should really help.

Infamous

Post by Infamous »

Gilberto de Piento wrote:Welcome! Getting away from the leases should really help.
Yeah it will, I should have thought that out a bit better.

Infamous

Post by Infamous »

I will most likely start a journal after I read the book. I understand a lot of mistakes I have made and I am getting a late start, but I think I an fix a lot of those in a short period of time. The leases on the vehicles not so much as I have about a year and a half left on one and two years on the other. The one advantage is I work for myself and am limited only to the time I put in. In other words, the more time I put in the more I will make. Honestly, I never want to work for anyone else ever again, unless it was something I had to do out of boredom and needed spending or savings money after I retire.

Infamous

Post by Infamous »

Ugh, Im hardly into the book and seeing how many stupid things ive done and actually some still doing.....