Hello everyon I'm YoungAndWise and I need help with my plan for ERE by thirty-five. Know instead of just typing it all out I'll just show you an outline.
Now to End of High School-
*Try to do dual credit enrollement, which is basically doing a class for college and high school credit.
*Build a nice profile of community service and have some good grads.
*Save at least five thousand dollars in my bank account and one thousand dollars invested with 50%/50% ration of safe dividend stock and riskier stock that can make stock.
*Taking Accounting classes offered by high school.
*Do good obviously.
*Try to get associates degree in accounting at local community college if they still have it.
*MAYBE go to someplace like UT to get bachelors if it is worth my time.
*Save 90% of my money I make/ receive.
*Go somewhere where pay is high and is cultural diverse(have been living in the same place for fifteen years know and it not really that diverse, trust me)
*Look at 21 Day plan! But I'll probably still have trike.
*Work hard for five years, while getting some cliental on the side, and go freelance accounting (and maybe bookeeping since they complemint each other).
*Do that 'till I'm thirty five and well after that...well who knows!
*Also I will save and invest 90% of my retirement funds into high dividend stocks with the other 10% on savings account.
So any ideas? Suggestions? Critizim? (Yes I know I mispelled it but I don't fell like opening Word) Also how had is accounting math because next year I can either do Algebra three or Pre-Cal so I want to do the class that is most benefical to me.