...but it took me until I was 60! Male, married Grandfather to Noah, Oscar, Isabel and Ffion. Looking for an inflation hedge and tips to continue living within our means for another 30 or so years.
Death grip released...(3 posts)
Welcome. I think you need to specify your situation a bit more, for example:
- do you still work / have income?
- are you in the US?
- how much are your expenses, and how much will they be after age 65?
- what assets do you currently have?
- do you have debts?
- do you have money in pension plans from old employers?
- will you be eligible for social security? (Sorry, I'm Dutch, I don't know what the rules are to be eligible in the US (assuming you live there).
I'm assuming the death grip means a job?
You must log in to post.